Jena Congdon is a consummate real estate professional who not only understands the art of deal-making, but also the art of relationships. Jena makes the process of buying and selling homes an experience that her clients praise her for. Born and raised in Miami, Jena has a tremendous appreciation for Miami, its rich history and an understanding of the various attributes and characteristics of Miami communities, especially gated communities. Her extensive knowledge of the real estate market and her skill in seeing a transaction through the entire process is unparalleled.
Real estate is Jena’s second life-career after an award winning teaching career, which developed her expertise in management, negotiating and organizational skills. With this experience, plus over 30 years in real estate, Jena brings a balanced perspective to every transaction. Jena’s in-depth knowledge of over 450 gated communities in Miami, benefits of water front properties, special needs of relocation clients and the international business community has been the focus of her career.
Jena enjoys the many cultural events, musical concerts and festivals, sports events, the sun, water sports and wonderful international cuisine of Miami living.
- Bachelors Degree from Florida State University
- Masters Degree from Florida International University
- Real Estate Broker
- 30+ years full time real estate experience
- EWM Realtors’ Diamond Level Chairman’s Club (consistently in top 1% in US)
- Member of Elite Master Brokers Forum for top producing agents.
- South Dade Chapter Past Vice-President of Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR)
- Member of Miami Association Realtors
- Vice-Chairman of Miami Association of Realtors Grievance Committee
- Member of Florida Realtors – served on Board of Directors for over 10 years
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Nationwide Referral system